Commonly asked questions about the Bend Fat Tire Tour
What level of riders participate in the Bend Fat Tire Tour?
Answer: All types with amazing options for any level
- Friday Saturday and Sunday are enough to satisfy the enthusiastic novice to an intermediate mountain biker and above.
WHAT IS THE RAFFLE INCLUDE SATURDAY?
- Riders and anyone who donates 25.00 or more will be included to win the following:
- Burley Coho Trailer valued at 450.00
- Cog Wild Bend and Oakridge Shuttle Package valued at 350.00
- Rock Shop reverb dropper compliments of Landspeed and the Fix in Eugene
- Multiple High Cascades 100, Oregon 24 and other events produced by Mudslinger Events
- More more more!
Donate now to get on the list!
WHERE DO THE SHUTTLES DEPART!
- Cog Wild Shuttles and Tour Headquarters at Loge Camp
Are the Trails Closed to this event?
- NO, so please slow down and yield to all uphill traffic. Please pay special attention when the sight lines (amount of trail you can see) is limited as riders and runners appear quickly and we don’t like crashing do we?
What do the guides do?
The Guides at the Bend Fat Tire Tour are simply top-notch locals to ride with and push you in the right direction. These riders display a unique knowledge of the local trails and will set a modest ride pace of around 10mph,7mph,5mph.
- Some Guides will act as sweeps to guide you for all but the last 5 or so miles the closer you get to Bend.
- We also have Mechanics from various shops to potentially save your day.
- Each rider will get a route map and contact list of guides in your group to enhance your Bend Fat Tire Tour.
- If you want to guide or volunteer and live in Bend, Oregon or the general area and or know the trails incredibly well, use this link and sign up LINK
Ride with GPS ap and give back links
We encourage every rider to download the routes to their phones and install the Ride with Gps AP
Donate to these great groups. 100% of the money through these links will make a difference to local kids for Commute Options and the untapped adventure of the Oregon Timber Trail!
Oregon Timber Trail Alliance